Powered by RSS Feed Informer

Texas Bird Dogs - FINE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Texas Bird Dogs - FINE

Post by nostratimus on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:38 am

Time: Week 10 matchup

Roster spots: SP5 and P 

Reason:
Both roster spots were left vacant during entire 7 day matchup, especially with Ian Kennedy and Charlie Morton sitting on the bench this whole time (missing 2 combined starts).

FINE:
SP5 = 2M + 3M (500K x 6 days) = 5M
P = 2M + 3M (500k x 6 days) = 5M

Total = $10M
nostratimus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Bird Dogs - FINE

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:16 am

I agree with the need to Fine, as the rules clearly indicate a number, but I thought the 500k a day is AFTER the 7 days. 

So, if I understand it, it would be 4mil FINE, with 500k for each day happening if no move is made today???

Back to top Go down

Post by thephilipbrown on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:17 am

I can choose to sit and start whomever I want whenever I want based on matchups. It's having the personnel available. 

I put Morton in my lineup yesterday. Apparently it did not save on Y! iphone app, which for some reason, doesn't recognize Ackley as a 2b.
thephilipbrown
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:29 am

Integrity wrote:I agree with the need to Fine, as the rules clearly indicate a number, but I thought the 500k a day is AFTER the 7 days. 

So, if I understand it, it would be 4mil FINE, with 500k for each day happening if no move is made today???
Sorry Tim, i forgot this. 

the fine is assigned on the 7th day spot is inactive. then 500K for each day after that. Tim and I reviewed this and discuss the fine amount and we missing that it 500K for each day after fine could be asigned. 

Philp as for moving guys around yes you are correct, but the 5th SP /P spot and/or any active roster spot can not be left empty for 7 days in any one matchup. I have always siad place a guy SP not starting in that spot once for the week to avoid the fine. I all notice you won the match up which suck that you have to get fined. but with warning already been posted to all GM's and Tim being able to help me, we will be handling out fines. 

I just Review

SP empty week 11 Match $2M (fine) and Mon $500K ($500K will keep adding on until roster spot filled)

P empty week 11 Match $2M (fine) and Mon $500K ($500K will keep adding on until roster spot filled)

Total Fine Today is $5M

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nostratimus on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Thanks for clearing up fine Dan.
nostratimus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nostratimus on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:31 pm

I will be reviewing Walden on your roster too. He has been on DL since mid May and currently on your yahoo. I know he was just activated today in MLB.
nostratimus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top