[ 0 ]
29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
57% 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

CASH traded VOTE BoS

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Alright, I'm taking the initiative to put up a vote with our Cash Traded ideas. Now, Dan can say this is informal if he's not ready for a vote, but VOTE AS IF THIS IS SERIOUS.

The ideas discussed were to limit Cash traded during the season at all times with +/- 50 margin *only az/akr were over last yr at +69 and -56.

And the other idea is to have 17.5 max $$$ sent per transaction.

I am making a large poll that says if you want one, both, or none. While it takes 10 votes to pass things now, if feedback is split, we can then split the polls, but this should give us an idea of what everyone wants to do. 

Remember, this is for CASH traded only- not $$$ paid on deals.

Vote carefully and wisely. Ask questions on the other two threads if you are unclear.

Back to top Go down

Re: CASH traded VOTE BoS

Post by thephilipbrown on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Voted. Any guess on where I went?
thephilipbrown
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Also, please type VOTED after you vote.

7 votes for NONE kills both measures.

If there are 6 or less votes for NONE but neither of the other 3 have a clear 10, then BOTH + the other measure = effectively 10+ votes, ie 6 people vote both, but 5 for just +/- 50 means that 11 people support the +/- 50

Just explaining for those curious why I put both in one vote. There's really no need for two separate votes since this one vote should decide how people feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xezus on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:38 pm

voted

Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ericdm70 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:32 pm

I voted for NONE. if people can't see the effects of their deals, then let this league burn to the ground.

I OPEN BIDS SO LAZY PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO...
ericdm70
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballbasherz on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Voted
Ballbasherz
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by expos on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Voted. Same thing that Eric said
expos
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Johny you need to stop this shit. you step down for Commish and hoops that was your choice. i set up a calender so that guys know when to come check in. it not time to vote you guys want to talk about rule talk all you want. but right now its VSF and HOOPS time to shine.

not voting until dec. 1st at which time we will review the rule talks.

your hijacking the off season with posting trades which I advise would not open until 12/15. there nothing wrong with putting BOS in the back burning for a few weeks.

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Okay guys,

guess it was an informal vote.

I really thought we discussed this ad naseum, but I guess we just table this issue til Dan is ready to vote.

But Danno, I did say in the OP that this may be informal if you were not happy- in which case I just saw you aren't happy. Haha.

But you did say Rule Talk until trading opened, so I've been trying to follow that.

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:50 pm

I love you too but am trying to watch KC v Den game.

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:52 pm

ha same here vato

on both things

Back to top Go down

Post by bshirt7 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:36 am

I have not voted and cannot vote for some reason. It threads acts like I already voted. I would vote for the "Enact none" option
bshirt7
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:44 am

It's okay.

We have to wait til Dec 1 anyway.

My dumbass didn't see VOTING section on the Calendar.

We've gone over this a helluva lot lately, so there's not too much more to debate on the Cash traded thing, but we have two weeks to continue!

Based on this informal poll tho, it appears that it won't pass.

Not sure what that will mean for my 30 freakin million tho!

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 am

Johnny your the only one making the bid deal out of nothing. the BOS system has been work. some owner always get upset when superstar get traded. it happen here it happen in real life. none of this would have matter if you would have just wait to post on 12/15 trade opening date and let Dustin review. but no you could not wait and want to stir the pot. 

our rules have been working great, yes we need to tweak a few things, but am done with major change structure were we all have to re-learn the rule book.

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:57 am

um, false.

i wasn't the one saying we needed to change the rule.

but after the talk, i went along with it.

yes, i posted early cuz i wanted to gauge the climate, so to speak, as it's a pretty big thing. i knew it'd cause controversy and talk.

and it's a good thing that i did, as many people voiced concerns over big $$$ in one deal. it lead to great discussion, altho after informal polling, it does seem like cash traded restrictions will not pass. but either way, it was a useful exercise.

it does appear tho, that ultimately, it's gonna be like you said- on 12/15 dustin decides if 30mil can go in a trout deal or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:02 am

furthermore, you told me to use this time for rule talk.

yes, i missed the voting period on the calendar, and i do apologize for that, but you shouldnt say that this time is for rule discussion and then be upset when that is happening.

there are 3 items up for discussion-

1) cash traded restrictions (altho looking to fail)
2) jap amendment to have a posting system (only one other poster chimed in)
3) tims performance based cap (which hasnt really gotten discussed in earnest yet)

but, if you'd prefer NO rule talk at all, i'll gladly shut up about all this stuff =)

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:43 pm

yes stop with rule talk please stop! lol i don't care talk away!

you keep saying "many people voiced concerns over big $$$ in one deal."  

who complain? 3-4 that still wont get the 10 votes. so if three people complain about something every time should it mean we go directly to vote on reworking the system. 

i learn a long team ago, your never going to keep everyone happy, there always going to be someone you complains or unhappy. Unless i hear outrage from 7-8 owners then i don't think there going to be a problem. if you trade gets veto, then rework it. there no $ in trade trade but there a balance of league rule in trade and if trade czar decide and point out the balance is a concern in your trade then rework it. have faith in our current system it's been working for a year. when it's a problem then we will fix it. 

When you putting up votes and pay both side of agreement then you are saying the rule need to change. you made this an issue. if this is the trade that make us vote on trading $ limit so be it. it will be voted on when its time. but let guys enjoy VSF, HOOPs, and Hockey (i alweays forgot about hockey). 

you want bos work to do. go read scouting report for the draft!

Sit back and relax dustin and I got this, I know what we need to vote on. 

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nostratimus on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:53 pm

HELLFISH wrote:Johny you need to stop this shit. you step down for Commish and hoops that was your choice. i set up a calender so that guys know when to come check in. it not time to vote you guys want to talk about rule talk all you want. but right now its VSF and HOOPS time to shine.

not voting until dec. 1st at which time we will review the rule talks.

your hijacking the off season with posting trades which I advise would not open until 12/15. there nothing wrong with putting BOS in the back burning for a few weeks.

This provides a nice distraction to the Toronto mayoral soap opera going on right now. Normally municipal stuff like this is only for the locals but he's all over the US networks now…you guys must know or have heard of our idiot mayor, Rob Ford!
nostratimus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Tim, you should run for Mayor!

"A vote for Luu is a vote for you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by expos on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:01 pm

Best commish ever! Great post