Salary Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRADE TEMPLATE
NEW TEAM:
PLAYER > CONTRACT/REWORKED > RFA/UFA STATUS

IF Prior Team paying part of player Contract post as follows

PRIOR TEAM

PLAYER > CONTRACT PAYMENT

Headline News
Powered by RSS Feed Informer

FCC HOCKEY LEAGUE MEMBERS PLEASE READ

+4
Xezus
DmanofGod1
bshirt7
ericdm70
8 posters

Go down

FCC HOCKEY LEAGUE MEMBERS PLEASE READ Empty FCC HOCKEY LEAGUE MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Post by ericdm70 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:30 pm

It appears that almost half of the league has shown minimal or no interest in competing.   We have members who are not changing their lineups, not replacing their injured players, and not filling out their rosters. 

Some of us are very discouraged and are worried that this league is done. I am willing to put in the work to recruit new members, but I need an honest answer from current members on who is actually committed to this league. If we are looking at replacement of 6/12 teams, this is going be to tricky.

Thanks!
ericdm70
ericdm70
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

FCC HOCKEY LEAGUE MEMBERS PLEASE READ Empty Re: FCC HOCKEY LEAGUE MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Post by bshirt7 Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:35 am

commited

FCC HOCKEY LEAGUE MEMBERS PLEASE READ 08d99260b5f31ffcdc27d725c716e89b
bshirt7
bshirt7
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

FCC HOCKEY LEAGUE MEMBERS PLEASE READ Empty Re: FCC HOCKEY LEAGUE MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Post by DmanofGod1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:42 am

committed

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xezus Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:37 am

commited
Xezus
Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:16 am

Commited but disappointed with situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:42 am

I'm still on board

Back to top Go down

Post by ericdm70 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:10 am

Brian (Michigan) has someone interested in the league. If anyone else has interested people, please send them the rule book to review.
ericdm70
ericdm70
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nostratimus Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Committed. I was away in Florida and had my bro-in-law help with my roster changes. Noticed he missed a few days so I apologize if I'm a part of the situation.

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:20 pm

I would join...actually prefer this model than the leagues I pay for..i would join if spots are available

Back to top Go down

Post by MistaDuMa Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:11 am

Willing to commit/recommit, I know my activity has been lackluster. I thought for some reason that salary rolled over, guess too much baseball and hoops lol. If there is another owner that is willing to take over the team I'd be ok with that too. After Stamkos died so did my hopes =(
MistaDuMa
MistaDuMa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:06 am

Im committed. Had alotta crap going on this last month and a bit but seem to be good now. Apologies for my lack of activity lately

Back to top Go down

Post by GoPackGo Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:33 am

Committed
GoPackGo
GoPackGo
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ericdm70 Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Peter will be taking over Portland.
Craig will be taking over Denton.

I hope we can get the forums active. The work we put in is only worth it if their is action. Otherwise we have a glorified Yahoo league.
ericdm70
ericdm70
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bshirt7 Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Welcome Peter and Craig!

FCC HOCKEY LEAGUE MEMBERS PLEASE READ 08d99260b5f31ffcdc27d725c716e89b
bshirt7
bshirt7
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nostratimus Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Welcome Peter!  You're most likely guaranteed the #1 pick but you don't even have it.  Aside from Drouin…that team is a disaster!

Good luck tho and I'm sure you'll find a way to improve the team.  What do you want for Drouin?

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BossSquig Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:30 am

Very committed
BossSquig
BossSquig
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down