Salary Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRADE TEMPLATE
NEW TEAM:
PLAYER > CONTRACT/REWORKED > RFA/UFA STATUS

IF Prior Team paying part of player Contract post as follows

PRIOR TEAM

PLAYER > CONTRACT PAYMENT

Headline News
Powered by RSS Feed Informer

FCC Trading opens August 7th. Draft begins August 10th

4 posters

Go down

FCC Trading opens August 7th. Draft begins August 10th Empty FCC Trading opens August 7th. Draft begins August 10th

Post by Xezus Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:50 pm

What the title says.

There will be no initial time limit for draft picks.
Xezus
Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

FCC Trading opens August 7th. Draft begins August 10th Empty Re: FCC Trading opens August 7th. Draft begins August 10th

Post by Xezus Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:53 pm

August 20th will remain the starting date for free agency provided the draft moves quickly. It will be pushed back if need be, until the draft is complete. A specific time of day for free agency will be released at a later time.
Xezus
Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

FCC Trading opens August 7th. Draft begins August 10th Empty Re: FCC Trading opens August 7th. Draft begins August 10th

Post by johnscrn Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:53 am

Is it safe to say the FA will be pushed back? We haven't had an RFA time period yet or rookie options.
We are ahead of last year but I know Prague was worried about a vacation he is taking in September some time. I imagine FA will be less than a week like Football just was closer to the season should be fine.
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xezus Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:59 am

Yeah, why don't we push it back to Saturday August 29th 2 PM Eastern for now.

Everyone can take care of their rookie options anytime before then.

RFA offers are due before FA opens on the 29th.
Xezus
Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DmanofGod1 Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:50 pm

Yea the Season doesn't start until October.

I would say that even August 29th is a little early as mid September gives a little more time to make sure the injury bug doesn't ruin FA signings for some guys.

But that's up to you guys.  Just putting in my two cents Smile

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nostratimus Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:37 pm

DmanofGod1 wrote:Yea the Season doesn't start until October.

I would say that even August 29th is a little early as mid September gives a little more time to make sure the injury bug doesn't ruin FA signings for some guys.

But that's up to you guys.  Just putting in my two cents Smile

I agree. Guys are still battling for roster spots so mid-Sept provides us with a better idea before we spend millions!
nostratimus
nostratimus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:50 pm

I like August time because i will have holidays during September.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnscrn Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:34 am

I just don't want to be after the NBA FA and scrambling 2 weeks before the season like last year.

goro, It might be more helpful if you told us the days you are on vacation next month.
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Dont know yet - i go for last minutes - probable somewhere between 2-4. Week on september. There is big chance that there will be no internet connection. 
We wrote that free atency are on August, its up to you if you swtch to september and i am not able to attend that i am out.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnscrn Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:58 pm

hockey is up on yahoo!!
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xezus Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:17 am

Yahoo league is open, everyone should have received invites to join.
Xezus
Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by johnscrn Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:11 am

still on pace for 29th at 2PM? Darrin is the only one yet to post RFA and Rookie options. Everyone else is ready(at least posted 1 RFA).

Hopefully the last round of the draft will go fast since it is only like 5 people with all the picks. There are a couple guys who are eligible for both the draft and FA still though
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xezus Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:06 am

I will have mine posted later today. I feel like we are far enough along that the 29th at 2 will still work. Even if it overlaps a but, I don't for see any problems.
Xezus
Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:11 am

2pm - you mean Edt? But great that we start this weekend because The weeek after i will leave for hollidays

Back to top Go down

Post by johnscrn Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:27 am

Darrin's initial post said eastern so I'm sure it still is. That is what, 8PM for you?
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:29 am

Yes i am plus 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down