Salary Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRADE TEMPLATE
NEW TEAM:
PLAYER > CONTRACT/REWORKED > RFA/UFA STATUS

IF Prior Team paying part of player Contract post as follows

PRIOR TEAM

PLAYER > CONTRACT PAYMENT

Headline News
Powered by RSS Feed Informer

FCC Finals Matchup: Prague vs Detroit

+2
michiganfan1
ericdm70
6 posters

Go down

FCC Finals Matchup: Prague vs Detroit Empty FCC Finals Matchup: Prague vs Detroit

Post by ericdm70 Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:19 am

#1 seed Prague hopes to continue to cruise through the FCC and will face off vs #6 Detroit for the Championship.

Prague has been a powerhouse all year, and made some nice deadline deals to push further ahead. Prague's chances at the championship might be at it's peak, with multiple key Restricted and Un-Restricted Free Agents, it might be now or never.

Detroit has been chugging along all season without it's #1 star, Steven Stamkos. An injury to goalie Semyon Varlamov might actually have improved the team.

Good luck to both teams!
ericdm70
ericdm70
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

FCC Finals Matchup: Prague vs Detroit Empty Re: FCC Finals Matchup: Prague vs Detroit

Post by michiganfan1 Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:06 am

It feels like a David vs. Goliath match-up for me but my team has been clicking lately. 

Good luck Prague.
michiganfan1
michiganfan1
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

FCC Finals Matchup: Prague vs Detroit Empty Re: FCC Finals Matchup: Prague vs Detroit

Post by johnscrn Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:15 am

My team paid the price for overlooking Detroit. That game was lost in the locker room and all blame is on the coach.

It's to bad Prague's name isn't Goliath or this would literally be David vs Goliath.

Detroit has 1 of Prague's 2 losses so there is a chance.
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Last week i lost in other league with a team who should be be weaker in almost every area but playoff is cruel can happen everything - dont dramatize it

Last edited by goro on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:14 pm

If some name it should be be Cheaterliath

Back to top Go down

Post by johnscrn Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:25 am

Is there any rule preventing Prague from keeping Erik Johnson on the IR when he has been off it for a month?

Kind of humorous considering the whole Callahan thing.
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ericdm70 Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Simple. Cut a guy, or Johnson can be removed from your roster and the cap hit will be in full effect for next season.
ericdm70
ericdm70
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:40 pm

I can cut someone but i dont remember that we play such rules from the start of this league that it is problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:42 pm

If yes note me where is written what rule it is and what is timing

Back to top Go down

Post by ericdm70 Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:45 pm

The roster limit is 30 players, you have 31. I don't think anyone has taken advantage of the rule, but it looks like we will have to implement something.

If player a player coming off I.R. causes you to go over 30 players, you must cut down to 30. If you do not do this within 3 days, the player coming off I.R. will be cut from your team, but the salary hit will remain.
ericdm70
ericdm70
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ericdm70 Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:49 pm

The rule book doesn't cover everything, we know that. I am sick and tired of the old "show me in the rule book" excuse. 30 man roster means 30. Johnson has been playing since FEBRUARY 25TH! Just cut someone and be done with it. Also, maybe spend some time and HELP the league this offseason and make a list of rules we should add to the book... If you don't want to do that, find a league with a perfect rule book and hang out there....
ericdm70
ericdm70
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:12 pm

frankly i hate the approach but to make it peace till end if the season i can cut anisimov because he is injured till playoff but i am pretty sure that it is not normal to changing rules during playoff

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Not in Hockey, but i do run the forum!

What is not normal is to have a roster cap of 30, allow GM to add additional a player due to injury, then player returns and Owner wants to run with 31 players and think it's OK.  

we can have hockey rule amended to have a hard 30 cap then there will not be any future problem?

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by johnscrn Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:44 pm

We just ask for a little decorum Prague! The rulebook shouldn't have to cover every little thing. A 30 man roster is a 30 man roster; you can't carry 31 active players. Allowing 31 in the playoffs would be the rule change (and don't say you're against rule changes during the season).
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by michiganfan1 Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Congrats Prague on the win.
michiganfan1
michiganfan1
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Thanks, it was close, good match

Back to top Go down

Post by Xezus Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:29 am

Congrats!!!!!!!
Xezus
Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by West Seneca Wings Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:20 am

Congrats on the win.......
West Seneca Wings
West Seneca Wings
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down