Salary Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRADE TEMPLATE
NEW TEAM:
PLAYER > CONTRACT/REWORKED > RFA/UFA STATUS

IF Prior Team paying part of player Contract post as follows

PRIOR TEAM

PLAYER > CONTRACT PAYMENT

Headline News
Powered by RSS Feed Informer

FCC DRAFT complete... on to free agency

5 posters

Go down

FCC DRAFT complete... on to free agency Empty FCC DRAFT complete... on to free agency

Post by West Seneca Wings Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:43 am

The draft is complete.... on to Free Agency.. Lets set a date.
West Seneca Wings
West Seneca Wings
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

FCC DRAFT complete... on to free agency Empty Re: FCC DRAFT complete... on to free agency

Post by johnscrn Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:16 am

we need to work around football, basketball, and we don't know when Yahoo opens (we need to know position eligibility). So, probably early September like last year.
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

FCC DRAFT complete... on to free agency Empty Re: FCC DRAFT complete... on to free agency

Post by johnscrn Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:33 am

I think I saw that Hoops would do their free agency in October so we should try to get our FA done in September. It seems the new DC owner is catching on quickly. Give him another 2 weeks? Darrin want to set a date?
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xezus Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:26 pm

yep 2 weeks sounds good to me, have your RFA offers/options decided on by....

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15th (5pm Eastern)

If anyone is out of town with no internet that weekend, you savages, let us know ASAP and we can accommodate.
Xezus
Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by michiganfan1 Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:58 am

I figured I'd bump this up just to remind anyone that hasn't already to put their RFA offers/rookie options up yet to do so by 5pm Eastern tomorrow (September 15th).
michiganfan1
michiganfan1
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by johnscrn Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:42 am

Looks like GB and MI have not done rookie contracts or RFA (if you are picking up all rookie options and offering no qualifying offers then you don't have to post anything).
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by johnscrn Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:00 am

Stupid question but I am making he assumption FA starts immediately after the 5PM deadline right?
johnscrn
johnscrn
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffalo Bobcats Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:27 am

I read it as have your RFAs done by by 5 because free agency starts at that time.
Buffalo Bobcats
Buffalo Bobcats
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xezus Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Correct FA opens at 5pm eastern so all RFAs need to have their qualifying offers on the table
Xezus
Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down