Salary Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRADE TEMPLATE
NEW TEAM:
PLAYER > CONTRACT/REWORKED > RFA/UFA STATUS

IF Prior Team paying part of player Contract post as follows

PRIOR TEAM

PLAYER > CONTRACT PAYMENT

Headline News
Powered by RSS Feed Informer

Tiago Splitter (c/ San Antonio spurs)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tiago Splitter (c/ San Antonio spurs) Empty Tiago Splitter (c/ San Antonio spurs)

Post by thebarnes23 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:06 am

Tiago Splitter
Bids Remaining: 3
Contract Years: 1
Total Contract: 1
Option: no
Structure:
1) $1M 2) $0M 3) $0M
4) $0M 5) $0M 6) $0M
thebarnes23
thebarnes23
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Tiago Splitter (c/ San Antonio spurs) Empty Re: Tiago Splitter (c/ San Antonio spurs)

Post by HELLFISH Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Tiago Splitter
Bids Remaining: 3
Contract Years: 1
Total Contract: 1
Option: YES
Structure:
1) $1M

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Tiago Splitter (c/ San Antonio spurs) Empty Re: Tiago Splitter (c/ San Antonio spurs)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:17 pm

we cannot just 'add the option' anymore, i thought?

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 pm

nope u could

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:03 pm

hmm, i thought for sure that when jb was still around, him and sam agreed to no just adding it in baseball/basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:17 pm

dont start with ur ninja rule book!

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by itssamman Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Yeah me and JB got rid of it lol

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 am

again not in the rule book????

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thebarnes23 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 am

who woulda though Tiago Splitter would command so much action! ahhahahahahahah Razz
thebarnes23
thebarnes23
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 am

so did i win bid?

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by itssamman Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:23 pm

I'm going to rule in favor of Sydney, just because we've been going under no option adds for over a year now.

Dan, if you feel that your entitled to him because it is not in the rulebook yet, feel free to reply and let it known.
Then I will just make a league vote to determine what the verdict would be on Splitter.

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DmanofGod1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Tiago Splitter makes Sydney's 17th player....

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DmanofGod1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 pm

see Taj Gibson

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:44 pm

samistheman wrote:I'm going to rule in favor of Sydney, just because we've been going under no option adds for over a year now.

Dan, if you feel that your entitled to him because it is not in the rulebook yet, feel free to reply and let it known.
Then I will just make a league vote to determine what the verdict would be on Splitter.

ok, but really don't want to open can of worms but. you have to review the rule book because its in there . clearly state your allowed to do it!

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MistaDuMa Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:50 pm

I'd side with Dan on this one. I personally didn't know about the rule with not being able to use an option to outbid someone else, nevermind the fact that it is actually in the rule book.

Some of those other Bravo rules were just copied and pasted from baseball or football so not everyone knew about them but this rule I remember from when the league first started.
MistaDuMa
MistaDuMa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thebarnes23 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Ill take splitter and leave your taj bid alone and we can close this up on a gentleman agreement? Very Happy

I only wanted one of them
thebarnes23
thebarnes23
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Am Cool with That! only reason i went for Splitter was because you bid on Taj! but this would have to be approved by the big wigs!

i don't think it will fly since you out bid me on Taj.

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thebarnes23 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Ill go with the consensus to be fair. Ill take them both or we can agree to keep our respective guys especially since there's conjecture over your bid. I purposely didn't put another bid in for splitter deciding to only take one of them.

If Sam is happy ill take splitter on my original bid with yours agreed void and renege my bid on taj.
thebarnes23
thebarnes23
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thebarnes23 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Ill also mention I was actually drunk when I bidded on taj and forgot I bid for splitter lol
thebarnes23
thebarnes23
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MistaDuMa Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Alcohol can ruin a fantasy team. =(
MistaDuMa
MistaDuMa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thebarnes23 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:24 pm

haha yes. im not using as an excuse or anything, just because of the conjecture with the option thing I thought we could just go to original bids and give us each our players, and I only ever emnat to get one of them - I was looking over them both before putting in my original offer.
thebarnes23
thebarnes23
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:24 pm

thebarnes23 wrote:Ill also mention I was actually drunk when I bidded on taj and forgot I bid for splitter lol

such a dick move! lol when you bid i was like WTF, i should have bid on Tiago like i really wanted to.

but i guess you have them both now!

you can cut Splitter for $250K since you have him on 1 yr 1M deal, as for taj you take on the entire deal since you offer the 2nd year!

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thebarnes23 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 pm

I know. lol. It doesnt matter to much I will keep both if I need to, I knew I bidded on 1 of them, then when I saw your bid on my Iphone whilst I was out I panicked and threw a bid down...of course that was for Taj and not for Splitter.
thebarnes23
thebarnes23
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MistaDuMa Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Lol trolls everywhere
MistaDuMa
MistaDuMa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DmanofGod1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Yea you have to keep Taj but if you dont want both then maybe an agreement can be made to let splitter go to Dan since its been up for debate anyway.

Its either that or you take both but the bid on taj is binding and cannot be voided so either way, stuck with Taj.

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by itssamman Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:04 pm

How about this, Dan gets Splitter and Sydney gets Taj

How is that for you guys?

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thebarnes23 Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:20 am

Ok let's go with that.
thebarnes23
thebarnes23
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:20 am

nope! i deal with drunks daily. you should learn you r lesson and have to deal with you drunk bids!

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DmanofGod1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:04 am

First you argue that your 1/*2 bid should stand on Splitter and now you are arguing it shouldn't...

lol

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:39 am

Yes! I was never told I won the argument! Lol if option are allowed then I win bid yes.

HELLFISH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next