Salary Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRADE TEMPLATE
NEW TEAM:
PLAYER > CONTRACT/REWORKED > RFA/UFA STATUS

IF Prior Team paying part of player Contract post as follows

PRIOR TEAM

PLAYER > CONTRACT PAYMENT

Headline News
Powered by RSS Feed Informer

Oakland/DC

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oakland/DC Empty Oakland/DC

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:05 am

Oakland gets

Carlos Delfino 2/(3)
2011 2nds from
LA
LV
DC

DC gets

Oakland 2012 1st

Back to top Go down

Oakland/DC Empty Re: Oakland/DC

Post by Dalpsar Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 am

Accept
Dalpsar
Dalpsar
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itssamman Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:17 pm

veto.
there is no way in hell you guys really excepted this to pass. mike's first itself almost equals one of these 2's, now your adding 2 more 2's and a solid fantasy player? cmon now

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalpsar Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:36 pm

When you put it that way, it makes sense.
Dalpsar
Dalpsar
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Revised

Oak gets
Carlos Delfino 2/(3)
2011 2nds from
LA
LV

DC gets
Oakland 2012 1st

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalpsar Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Accept
Dalpsar
Dalpsar
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MistaDuMa Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Just so the TC can perhaps understand better but could you guys explain the reasoning behind this trade?
MistaDuMa
MistaDuMa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalpsar Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Honestly, for me this trade is because of how worthless 2nd rounders are. I think for 2nd round picks to have real value in this league we need to either expand the d league slots or expand roster space in general. Or Make it a one round draft. Nobody wants 2nd rounders, so because of this I am letting them go for almost nothing.
Dalpsar
Dalpsar
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:04 pm

What is saying this pick doesn't turn into the #1 2 or 3 pick in the 2012 draft?

Bulls had the 9th best chance 3 years ago and they got Rose with the #1 pick, all it take is me missing the playoffs and this could be a steal for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by itssamman Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Veto again.
DC just because the 2's mean nothing to you, does not mean that it does not effect anyone else.
You treating them as nothing and just dealing them away left and right makes a competitive imbalance.
Heres a logical breakdown:
Delfino +1
Both 2's +2

for
Oakland 1 Ranging between +1 and +2

I'm pretty sure that makes plenty of sense.

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalpsar Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Ok thanks for the explanation
Dalpsar
Dalpsar
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Not gonna argue it but Like I said before, just way too much scrutiny of trades. Seriously my pick could be the first pick in the draft in 2012. Don't make anymore trades with me please, just a waste of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:13 pm

well, i wasnt tc for this and if i was, id have vetoed too

delfino + a 2 or two 2s = a 1... delfino + three 2s or two 2s is a lil too much.

to me, trades are about equal risk. or relatively close to.

gotta think about league first, mike. remember when i couldnt give up too much value to ajp cuz it wasnt fair to everyone else? well, same thing applies here..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:19 pm

tell, me that if that turn out to be a # 1 2 or 3 pick, I still get a steal. If you can honestly say that I think you are crazy. And there is all the chance in the world that that could happen. Like I said the bulls had the 9th best chance to get #1 pick just 3 years ago and they got it. All it takes is me missing the playoffs. Like I said I'm not arguing it just think its pretty stupid that 2 people can agree to a trade and the TC doesn't like it but the owners do so it gets vetoed.

Like JB said its not like you and him were new owners you guys are trying to win, same goes for this, DC and I have been here since the start, oh well, its turning into a boring league with wayyyyyyy too much control, I've put too much time into to leave it but damn is it starting to get annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:25 pm

i hear ya... but we all agreed to respect the tc...

look at jb... he was upset over it some (altho other things too) and then he calmed down and accepted it

poop, ive had two vetoes and im just like w/e with it as i think we need to keep a system that ensures too much value isnt given up

people can still take risks in deals, but if it's overwhelming, then a veto is in order

can argue that two 2s plus delfino isnt as overwhelming, but three 2s and deflino def was. i think had you given something with the 1 in the revised deal, it wouldnt have been a prob for the tc. putting a 2nd unbalanced deal in a row is prob what got the 2nd veto. (i cant speak for them)

you're saying the 'if its a number 1' is a lil irrelevant tho cuz we dont know if thats what will happen. meanwhille, delfino is putting up some very nice numbers for dirt cheap

Back to top Go down

Post by itssamman Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:28 pm

you know what i find annoying too?
your constant whining that you are treated unfairly, while we all have to sit here and listen to you go on and on.
you really think you have legitimate fair points every single time you open your mouth?
well beat it, alot of us are getting sick of your constant crap we have to put up with.
Oh boo hooo, two guys agree on something so the rest of the league should let in and let it go through?
Whats the point of having a TC?
What you call this being a complete dictatorship is completely bullcrap. If you find this boring get the hell out.
You should know already I've always tried to be nice and civil with you, but enough is enough, your ignorant behaivor has finally taken its toll and somebody needs to tell you straight up.

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Did I say anything about you picking on me, no so learn how to read before you comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:37 pm

I didn't make one personal attack, just stated my POV my bad if you have a problem with it I guess, I wasn't arguing the ruling and I stated that twice yet I get attacked, nice to see that the people running the league attack on the regular and point out non personal comments as the fuel to their attack.

I'll shut my GOD Damn mouth from now on, don't worry about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 pm

One last thing, I told DC I could care less if this was approved or not and that still stands, and that has nothing to do with what I've been posting about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:48 pm

idk mike... ive always liked ya and stood up for ya..

the attack on tim the other day was poop tho. ill tell u that. and u gotta admit, you've been a part of a lot of drama here. we're all men here, so w/e... but still...

we don't want any drama here or making people feel uncomfortable..

when you attacked tim tho and then talked about being kicked or w/e i had a talk with everyone.

i stood up for ya and said that if anything, give mike a probationary period to where if he gets personal or causes drama, then we can act.

so, the talk was to put u on probation for 1 year. i was waiting til the end of the weekend to make sure thats what everyone wanted to do, but after all this, it's best to just tell ya now.

so, u got 1 year probation, where if you cause real drama, then we'd have to make a move. i of course, want u to stay in these leagues. u were here from the jump and put in a lot of time and effort. i like your high level of activity too

i hope you don't react to this with anger ( as i know and understand why you're upset ) but instead see this as your time to cool off ( as jb took his time to cool off ) and thus, not take all this so personal so u can just have fun and enjoy these leagues

i know you enjoy these leagues as much as i do and hope that just cuz you're upset, u dont give them up, for ur sake...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:56 pm

OK, JI can you tell me why you guys kicked out Charlotte?

Was he not active enough, I'm pretty sure that was the reason, now I'm active yet the league doesn't like the move I make so I make a comment now I'm a problem?

I want to stay here cause I've put so much time in this and because of that I'm holding my tounge on a lot of things, and also its cool that tim can start something and I make a comment back and I am the one who gets a probationary period, haha what is this did I take steroids?

My fault everyone is getting their feelings hurt. And like I said before if I sent JB what he sent me I'd be out of here right now but thats all good...... right????

Common sense, this has nothing to do with the vetoed trade, but with everything, not enough action you get kicked out, with the TC as of late there is no reason for activity.

Tell me should I act like Charlotte and get kicked or should I be active just for the hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:01 pm

I'm done with this subject, apparently everything I've done is wrong and I should just shut up since I'm on Probation, BTW who is my PO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm

your talk with jb was two men talking trade. u were aggressive with him and he was aggressive back. that was that

all tim did was point out the rules and you started with the personal comments.

activity is great, but just cuz there's a veto u shouldnt get upset. we all agreed to accept tc. why do u have to win a trade by so much just to make a deal? delfino and a 2 for the 1 is very fair by itself. why the need to add more?

charlotte was booted for not replying to many people and not really caring. plus, we had a highly active guy ready to take over that was more suited to our leagues.

your level of activity is appreciated by me. just cuz your deal is vetoed doesnt mean u gotta be bitter and not wanna trade or do anything. how about when you see a deal is a lil lopsided, u just not ask for as much?

my point above all is, League First... we've talked about that before and you agreed.

i think when you cool down from all this, you'd agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:04 pm

I do not agree, plain and simple, this is about the league not the trade, I hope you can actually see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:09 pm

ive been talking about the league... gave you a mature reply and then you put in some jokes

so yea, in my last message, i put in a couple questions about ur trade. so what?

my main point was about league first. i hope you can agree to that

Back to top Go down

Post by MistaDuMa Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:09 pm

As someone who usually stays out of the drama I feel like I have to say some things.

I really think the +2 e penis points from being here since the beginning is pretty much irrelevant. A newcomer is just as valuable as someone here since the beginning such as myself. I could be the least active in the league but I would still be worth more then someone with 2 months of tenure who is extremely active? While this is an example I do 't buy it.

The next argument about the TC is pretty crazy too. We set this up because we didn't want to wait for everyone to vote mainly. Hate to say but I remember it as that with the more noble intentions of fairness coming afterwards. The other TC members and I don't go into each trade and say "what is the best way to be a Nazi about this?" we actually deliberated about this trade quite a bit. Not because of the trade itself but how to best handle it with kid gloves because of what we knew the response would be.

Hate to get all Abe lincoln on you guys but this should be about fairness and equality. Not what benefits one person.

The argument with the value of the 1st round pick. What would you say is the value of a Lakers first round pick is? Boston or miami's? Yes... All there teams COULD miss the playoffs but they are more likely to make the playoffs then to miss it. Same deal with oakland.

Feel free to give your two cents about this.
MistaDuMa
MistaDuMa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:33 pm

MistaDuMa wrote:As someone who usually stays out of the drama I feel like I have to say some things.

I really think the +2 e penis points from being here since the beginning is pretty much irrelevant. A newcomer is just as valuable as someone here since the beginning such as myself. I could be the least active in the league but I would still be worth more then someone with 2 months of tenure who is extremely active? While this is an example I do 't buy it.

The next argument about the TC is pretty crazy too. We set this up because we didn't want to wait for everyone to vote mainly. Hate to say but I remember it as that with the more noble intentions of fairness coming afterwards. The other TC members and I don't go into each trade and say "what is the best way to be a Nazi about this?" we actually deliberated about this trade quite a bit. Not because of the trade itself but how to best handle it with kid gloves because of what we knew the response would be.

Hate to get all Abe lincoln on you guys but this should be about fairness and equality. Not what benefits one person.

The argument with the value of the 1st round pick. What would you say is the value of a Lakers first round pick is? Boston or miami's? Yes... All there teams COULD miss the playoffs but they are more likely to make the playoffs then to miss it. Same deal with oakland.

Feel free to give your two cents about this.

I'm not the one who said new comers were less than the others, if you have a problem with that take it up with JB I just basically quoted what he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by MistaDuMa Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Didn't mean it like that. What I mean is that all that +1 from being here since the start is garbage. Activity is what matters, not tenure
MistaDuMa
MistaDuMa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Plus, jb saying that didn't change the veto of our trade

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLFISH Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 pm

wtf am getting a headache 💩