Salary Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRADE TEMPLATE
NEW TEAM:
PLAYER > CONTRACT/REWORKED > RFA/UFA STATUS

IF Prior Team paying part of player Contract post as follows

PRIOR TEAM

PLAYER > CONTRACT PAYMENT

Headline News
Powered by RSS Feed Informer

The Arizona 11:11s are joining in the hunt for the Frozen Cup!

Go down

The Arizona 11:11s are joining in the hunt for the Frozen Cup! Empty The Arizona 11:11s are joining in the hunt for the Frozen Cup!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:20 am

I was instrumental in getting hockey going and then pulled out. I've decided to go ahead with hockey after all because I wanna see 11:11 inscribed on the Cup, whether we pass around a real one or virtual one.

Was gonna choose something with Konstantine cuz thats a great song and so many russians have a form of constantine or konstantinov in their name but I have a baseball team called that and gotta be diff.

Catching the clock at 11:11 is a form of good luck and I'm gonna need all the luck I have, in getting back in hockey.

And yes, I'm so obsessed with 11:11 that I only wanted a team so I can call them that, hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

The Arizona 11:11s are joining in the hunt for the Frozen Cup! Empty Re: The Arizona 11:11s are joining in the hunt for the Frozen Cup!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 am

Geez.. now you've got me wanting to join!

Back to top Go down

The Arizona 11:11s are joining in the hunt for the Frozen Cup! Empty Re: The Arizona 11:11s are joining in the hunt for the Frozen Cup!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 am

Arizona Elevens sounds cooler, so i may do that...

and i think i took the last spot cory... if not, then get in!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:42 am

alright... is there a spot? I'm ready to commit to hockey....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:45 am

We got 1 sleepy head so far. I'm sure something opens up eventually.

Rather have you than a risk

Admin
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:48 am

Oh, and I won't be doing anything at 11:11.

I'll leave that up to JI and elementary school girls!

Sorry bud, couldn't resist

Admin
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:52 am

lmfao that was funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:58 pm

At 11:11 I'm gonna wish you don't name your team, 11:11.

That count?

Admin
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:33 pm

im keeping my eye on you cory. your first actual franchise draft. like ive been saying i get the feeling you really got it but i still cant tell for sure.

i knew that team inherited from the former kid city had so much promise whereas the football team inherited from dallas was bad. liking the offseason hoops moves..best of luck repeating g

sounds like youre ready and as confident as ever. show me what ya got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:41 pm

ji might laugh cuz we all used to make fun of the whole thing i for one was seriously scared of the future potential there, i honestly dont know if you made the team better with kyle lohse the only successful free agent signed this offseason.

look at me always giving cory shit haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:24 pm

jay >> cory, everyone knows that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Wait a second... only Lohse?

Pineda... drafted. Farnsworth... League... BRILLIANT MOVES, top 10 Relievers. Wiggington coming on, 32 RANKED player last week OVERALL. I waited just long enough on Morse, top 50 last month. Iannetta? Gosh, 6th rated catcher over the last month.

Not huge names, but I'm spending wisely... filling in gaps, didn't make any stupid trades for BIG NAMES... because I didn't need them and couldn't afford them - and now Allen Craig, batting clean up tonight for the Cards, already a double, homer last night. And Collmentor, top 50 pitcher... Please, nice, smart small moves that add to a championship.

And I saved that basketball team, basically made the playoffs and more importantly, knew the moves I needed to make NOW to compete for reals this year AND BEYOND!

Football... I yi yi, rough team... but I'll be competitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:57 pm

I'm all fired up, let's go baby! Now who wants a nice DeSean Jackson?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:01 pm

theres that fire i like to hear. maybe those guys will prove me wrong but surely i am a critic. i had some trouble giving lohse credit silent

well aware of pineda, but let the record state i said free agents. i knew you were going to pick him, i didnt know you would have a nickname for him with a sig clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:01 pm

snacks wrote:Wait a second... only Lohse?

Pineda... drafted. Farnsworth... League... BRILLIANT MOVES, top 10 Relievers. Wiggington coming on, 32 RANKED player last week OVERALL. I waited just long enough on Morse, top 50 last month. Iannetta? Gosh, 6th rated catcher over the last month.

Not huge names, but I'm spending wisely... filling in gaps, didn't make any stupid trades for BIG NAMES... because I didn't need them and couldn't afford them - and now Allen Craig, batting clean up tonight for the Cards, already a double, homer last night. And Collmentor, top 50 pitcher... Please, nice, smart small moves that add to a championship.

And I saved that basketball team, basically made the playoffs and more importantly, knew the moves I needed to make NOW to compete for reals this year AND BEYOND!

Football... I yi yi, rough team... but I'll be competitive.

my impersonation of cory-- OMG IM SO SMART, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME Cool

hahahahahahaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:08 pm

The impersonation is close, but it's more like...

"OMG, I'm so FUCKING SMART. Why are you not looking at me? LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME DAMMIT! There, that's better, now behold my beauty and gaze in awe as you trade me for DeSean Jackson."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 pm

i made you a very fair offer for desean, reconsider sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:11 pm

But you traded Smith, correct madam?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:16 pm

lol ya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:46 pm

yeah, gonna go with Arizona Elevens... sounds much cooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down