Salary Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRADE TEMPLATE
NEW TEAM:
PLAYER > CONTRACT/REWORKED > RFA/UFA STATUS

IF Prior Team paying part of player Contract post as follows

PRIOR TEAM

PLAYER > CONTRACT PAYMENT

Headline News
Powered by RSS Feed Informer

Bullshit Hockey League

3 posters

Go down

Bullshit Hockey League Empty Bullshit Hockey League

Post by ericdm70 Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:25 am

I move to rename the FCC into the Bullshit Hockey League. I would also like to thank a fellow owner for not changing his lineup last night. I worked my fantasy ass off to improve my team by trading away a lot of future prospects and picks to make a run this year. I check the standings this morning to see that the guy I am neck and neck with for the final playoff spot is being let off the hook by someone who is not checking their lineup. This is complete bullshit.

I will keep track of what this costs me this year, and will keep that in mind when I make my decision to play next year.

I personally would like to apologize to Dan (St. Louis) and Jim (Port Matilda). I helped bring both of you into this league, I thought it was better than what it is. Sorry guys.
ericdm70
ericdm70
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Bullshit Hockey League Empty Re: Bullshit Hockey League

Post by DmanofGod1 Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 am

Most the owners are really good and active Eric.

I say issue warnings, fines and then replace them.

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DmanofGod1 Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 am

I would be interested in a rolling system.

A player is issued a warning and maybe a second warning but if he is caught not setting his lineups, all the picks he owns is moved to the end of each round. I dont know...but something like that.

Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xezus Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:28 am

That would work for me the bumping of draft picks back to the end of the rounds, i just noticed it was London you are speaking of.

This is the 2nd time i believe london has been called out for not setting lineups.

London i would like you to please respond to this and make your case.

I feel like i have to have some sort of punishment this time.
Xezus
Xezus
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:56 am

I did set them last night they just didn't seem to save........ I've been using the app for iPhone because my desktop is broken so have to try and set everything from the phone so not sure if I didn't hit the save before going to the home screen or something is all I can think because I was on it on my phone to set it just didn't work so not really sure what else to say guys except an apology to eric.... Bullshit Hockey League 387559

Back to top Go down

Post by ericdm70 Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 am

No hard feelings Keifer. Hopefully the battle doesnt come down to that shutout last night by Niemi. Shots/PIM could be affected as well.
ericdm70
ericdm70
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Ya really sorry about that man got a new desktop today so wont happen again, and dont worry king henrik can get a shut out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down